- Re-decorate my whole apartment and/or get my own place by the end of 2017;
Buy a new couch Buy a new rug for dining room
- Finish painting the table and chair set
- Paint nightstands and dresser
De-clutter and throw away or donate things room by room
- Re-do fireplace
- Re-frame/change art and decor in common areas
- Build & Style bar area
- Total kitchen cleanout
- Clean and organize both supply closets
- Set up my art studio space effectively for business and pleasure; get rid of all old supplies- make it a space I look forward to using!
- Save $10,000 ($833.33 / mo)
- Go to The Lights Festival (bought my ticket! Going March 18th!)
- Go see the Grand Canyon just because- hike south kaibab trail?
- Make my concert bucket list and check one off
- Plan (& go??) to Scandinavia w mom
- Pick and learn to play one kick ass song on the guitar, and one on the piano.
- Go somewhere I’ve never been before where I know no one.
- Cook Grandma Celestina’s Ravioli and invite my aunt Carol over (2-day process).
- Write the first draft of my book. Yup. I said it. Holy shit.